Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cease of silence

A while back I promised I'd give some credit to the creative works of my friends. What better way to break this long streak of inactivity than by drawing attention to a project comprising of two beautiful and brilliant personas, both of whom I wish to see every time I venture into Helsinki.

Behold, Café de Abejas!

Not just a duo, but a couple. Two individuals that share a passion for the early 1900s and are able to bring it to life in their clever lyrics and melodies. Although their music is best served live at an intimate milieu, they have produced a rather neat music video that is able to catch some of their unique feel.


They are currently in the process of recording their first album and need all the support that they can get. If you were as spellbound by their sound and expression as I am, check out some of their earlier recordings in Soundcloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment